Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blueberry Smoothie

I know it's the weather is starting to change and the mornings are becoming cooler. I should have came out with this post a while ago when it was a sorcher outside, but I just now have perfected my recipe.

just a little sunburn and barbecue sauce
source

I am not a big smoothie person I've tried many different kinds with different ingredients but nothing stuck. They either had to much ice, to watery, not enough fruit, not creamy enough, you get the picture. Well I think I finally found one that makes me a happy girl. And here it is:


  • 1/2 c oats
  • 1 c coconut water or any fruit juice you want
  • 1/2 c plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 c frozen fruit of your liking 
  • 1 banana
  • 1 c ice
  • 1T honey
  • small scoop of chia seeds
Mix it all together in a blender and enjoy! This morning I made myself one with blueberries.





0 comments:

Post a Comment