Friday, April 27, 2012

Decisions... at Newtowne Grill

Since I started this blog I have generally 99% of the time enjoy writing it, it has helped me look at the way I eat and think wow Michele you have really eaten well this week or that recipe was really really good I should make that again.
However it does have it's draw backs also, such as these last few week/ends I have eaten not the best! By that I mean we have eaten out a LOT! I always try and make healthier decisions when eating out but sometimes you just crave that bacon cheeseburger. Unfortunately, this weekend continued on the same path granite we do eat breakfast and lunch at home so we are only eating dinner out but I/we still need to cut back.

That being said tonight I wanted to make it an early night since I had a 10 mile run planned for 6:30am tomorrow morning. It was decided that we were meeting Timmy and Cart for dinner at a little dive bar (that is suppose to have good food) called Newtowne Grill.
Now I have to preface this by saying did you ever have on of those moments when you are looking over a menu and not really sure what you wanted? Maybe you were between 2 or so options, but then an item catches your eye and you think wow that is something. And then you go back to deciding between your 2 or 3 items you already picked but in the back of your brain you keep thinking I kind of want to get that just because.

Well that was the exact moment I had Friday and then I ordered it.


Yup, That's what it looks like spaghetti on a sub roll not just any sub roll though a garlic bread sub roll. And I can't believe I am going to admit this but I ate the whole damn thing. Garlic bread, spaghetti and the 2 meatballs. I don't know what I was thinking but I am going to man up and say I ordered it on my own free will and I ate it all! 

Then I went home and sat on the couch and went to bed at 10...

good thing I am running 10 miles tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment