Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hot Pot dinner

I love when dinner includes eating food in fun ways ie, hot pot, fondue. It's a great way to take your time and eat and best of all to share dinner with friends. It has been a while since we had hot pot so I suggested we (John, Cart and I) try a place in Chinatown. I was surprised upon entering because it is set up that everyone gets their own pot which is different then the ones I've been to where you have to share with everyone at your table.


This was nice because we could each pick our own level of spiciness for the broth. To start we did share a order of pork wontons and kimchi.



For dinner the way it worked is you chose a protein option either a meat, 2 types of meat or a seafood. Each meal comes with a plate of veggies and a choice of rice noodles, udon noodles or rice. For myself I chose chicken and beef and rice.



And to drink I had this fantastic kiwi martini


Dinner was great i would definitely come back to this place, although I don't remember the name...

0 comments:

Post a Comment