Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vapiano's

My Aunt and I share a love for everything pasta so I decided to take them to a restaurant called Vapiano's.  Which is Italian restaurant that is taking after some European eateries, where you walk to a a station to order your food the inside is decorated with a modern look.



John and I started with a appetizer of Italian meat and cheeses of course.



I ordered these yummy ravioli's with a vodka sauce.


John ordered a special with sun dried tomatoes and sausage, it looked pretty good and was jealous that I didn't order it but then I tasted mine and was ok with my dinner choice.


After dinner we headed to Cheers for a drink so Aunt Beth and Danny could see the original bar. Then home to bed we have another fully day planned for tomorrow.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment