Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bunker Hill & Sam Adam's tour

Today is the last day my family is in town so we had plans to visit the Bunker Hill monument and the Sam Adam's brewery. When we arrived at the Bunker Hill monument it sure was tall and that means a heck of a lot of steps!!




My Aunt decided she wanted to climb all the way to the top, so off we went!!




294 steps later we finally made it! It was a great view of Boston but a crappy weather.



On the climb back down we were ready for that beer, so we piled back in the car and headed to the brewery. We made it in time for the 1pm tour, we received free tasting glasses and had a lesson on how to brew beer.

our ticket for the tour

all the flavors of beer they make

the hops & wheat

where beer is brewed

storing the beer


After the tour my Aunt and Danny headed back to PA. :( Katie decided to stay the week with me. Since we were both exhausted from all the touristy activities the last few days. We decided to stop at Whole Foods on the way home and pick up a apple and cherry stuffed pork loin, for a side I made asparagus. 





Early bed tome for me tonight, back to work tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment