Monday, December 19, 2011

Boston beer works & bowling

My Aunt, cousin and sister arrived in Boston today!! My cousin who is in the air-force is home for a few weeks for Christmas and they decided to make an impromptu trip to Boston for a visit, I am so excited to show them around!!! I worked during the day and they arrived just as I was getting off of work. I met them at their hotel and we decided to head down towards Fenway  for dinner and drinks so they can watch the Steelers game. (that's where the best sports bars are)
We decided on Boston beer works for dinner, I started my meal off with one of my favorite's blueberry beer.



Looking over the menu I was going to go with a salad to be on the healthier side but the burger section wouldn't stop staring me in the face. So naturally I was forced to order a burger I went with I believe what is called the Boston Red burger which contains burger, onions, and cheddar cheese.



It totally hit the spot, for what ever reason I was still on a burger craving kick! After wards we headed to Jillians's to watch the game on the big screens.




My poor cousin was poked in the eye during a game of football and broke a few blood vessles so his eye was a little rough looking. While we were watching the game the girls became a little restless and decided on a few rounds of bowling.


Katie and I making funny faces     

Half way through the 1st round we decided on some friendly wagering, girls against guys of course!!

John won against me Boooo! :(
                        


                 







and Danny lost to my sister!!

 


my sister was trying to take a picture of her cool puma bowling shoes when John walked by and his butt got in the way!!
My Aunt and I 
I won the 2nd round!!!!
me bragging about my win
It was a fun night and we all had a great time! Were off to bed tomorrow we have a another fun filled day planned!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment