Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday dinner-takeout style

There was a lot of celebrating last night so needless to say everyone was hung over, except me. Since I had to cook I didn't want to drink to much (I did have a couple glasses) or I'm sure the food would have been a hot mess!
Sunday dinner was John, myself, Timmy and we were minus a Cart. I was cooked out I believe John and Timmy were hung over so they decided to order in from an Asian restaurant. I ordered the chicken mango one of my favorites.





Now let me start by saying I know that John and I have eaten not at the greatest places and not everything is going to to be great (and I have cooking failures) . But... look at that chicken!!! Is it chicken?
When I first looked at my mango chicken dish I thought the chicken was some type of garnish, garlic slices perhaps? Then I took the lid off and realized nope it's the chicken! I couldn't bring my self to eat to many of the chicken pieces so I ate mostly the veggies and mango. The chicken was oddly colored and weirdly shaped. As I was transferring the leftovers to a container for lunch John asked me why I was only saving the vegetables and mango pieces. I don't think I need to explain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment