Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Red Blazer

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving one of my favorite holidays and the day I run the annual turkey trot. Because I signed up for the turkey trot at 9am in Concord, NH we decided head up to NH tonight. John, Cart and I packed up and headed up as soon as we entered NH there was snow on the ground! Cart was joining us for thanksgiving this year since he wasn't making the trip home to Detroit.


We haven't had snow yet this year in Boston, which is a nice change from last year when we got dumped on. For dinner we decided to head to a local bar/restaurant called the Red Blazer. We have been here a few times before and it was decent food. Since I was running in a race tomorrow of course I had to carbo load, so I ordered pasta and chicken parm.


After dinner we headed back to John's house to play pool and relax before tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment