Monday, November 21, 2011

A little bit of everything

I am exhausted and ready for Thanksgiving break, work has been crazy lately and I have had no ambition to do much as you can tell from my posts. It will be a nice needed break. Tonight John is at the Patriots game with his friend Jared.

John's seats at the game

Tonight I have a lot of stuff to do before Wednesday rolls around, we are leaving to go to John's family for Thanksgiving. For dinner tonight I threw some stuff I had leftover in the fridge together.
  • rice from dinner last night
  • tomatoes
  • green onions, slices thinly
  • corn
  • black beans
  • chopped clinatro
  • avocado
  • a small scoop of salsa and sour cream




I also roasted some sweet potatoes in the oven tossed in some evoo, chili powder and salt. These are sooo good they have a sweet spicy taste.




As I am sitting here writing this the news is on in the back ground. There is this special on soldiers reunited with the dogs that kept them company over in Iraq. They flew the dogs over vaccinated and spayed them before reunited them with their owners.It was such a happy story, I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up a little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment