Saturday, November 19, 2011

Burritos & 60th birthday party

Tonight we traveled up to NH for John's mom's cousin's husband's birthday. (did you follow all that) He is turning 60 this year so his wife decided a big birthday was in order, they rented out the local observatory. Before going to the birthday we decided to meet up with Leah and Keith for dinner at a local burrito place. I ordered a sweet potato burrito bowl. It included rice, black beans, mashed sweet potato, salsa, and cheese it was yummy. But I forgot to take a picture. But here is my empty plate it looks like I licked it clean, I was tempted but didn't. :)


 After dinner we headed off the the party, walking in it decorated nice with tables a dance floor and a band!
John & Nana


They also had the whole observatory open so you could walk around looking at the exhibits.




But the best news of the evening is that I am going to be an AUNT!!! John's sister Leah is pregnant!! I found out a few weeks ago but couldn't say anything until I was sure she made the announcement to all her family.

Leah, Keith and soon to be Grandpa
Congratulations Leah!!! I can't wait to spoil him/her rotten!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment