Monday, November 14, 2011

BLT's

What to do with left over bacon, the only thing you can do of course BLT's!
 I always forget about BLT's I hardly ever buy bacon (shame I know) but when I do I know I have to make sure I have leftovers for sandwiches. Until about 2 years ago I would just have BL's because I didn't like tomatoes but now that I love them I feel as if my sandwich is complete. The stars of the show:
  • bacon (duh!)
  • tomaotes
  • lettue


Put it all together on toasted  (it's got to be toasted) whole wheat bread



I made myself a side of oven roasted sweet potatoes while John had a left over baked potato. For the sweet potatoes I drizzled them in evoo, salt, and chili pepper.



They turned out soooo good and I even have left overs for lunch tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LEFTOVER BACON

Michele said...

Ha!! Very true

Post a Comment