Monday, October 10, 2011

Bertucci's leftovers

John and I made the long 5 hours drive back from NJ today. On the way back we decided to stop at Bertucci's for a sit down lunch to get a break from sitting in the car. I was having a hard time deciding between the chicken parm, the unlimited soup and salad and the pasta and meatballs. When the waiter finally came over I made a hurried decision and went with the past and meatballs. John order the Bertucci's pizza which is a pizza with 4 sections each having a different type of meat (a total boys meal). We each saved half for dinner later.


picture from internet

 We finally reached home and we were both exhausted from the weekend's festivities, after unpacking all of our things I crashed on the couch while scarfing down the rest of my pasta. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment