Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lacey & Chris's wedding

My roomie in college is getting married!! The wedding is in Asbury Park, NJ which is near where both Lacey and Chris are from. We arrived an hour early to check in and change into our wedding attire, then headed off to the wedding! The wedding was at 2:30pm in a beautiful small chapel located in state park. The bride looked amazing!





The reception wasn't until 5pm so John and I decided to take our time heading back to the hotel and I wanted to grab my flip flops to change into later so I didn't have to wear heels all night. The reception was located in a bar on the boardwalk right along the beach! It was a beautiful view of the ocean. Once we arrived they there was a open bar and a cheese and ham table, we hit that up right away! 



Next the bride and groom were announced and the first dance.





This was then followed by catching up with old college friends and dancing. There was no dinner served, if I would have known this I would have eaten a lot more appetizers!!


my handsome date

0 comments:

Post a Comment