Friday, September 2, 2011

Thai food

Now I know why I was so tired this week I was coming down with a cold.   :(  I came home from work early today not feeling well and was waiting for John to come home from his golfing trip. When he got home of course I didn't feel like cooking so I put him in charge of dinner, so we ordered Thai. John has this theory that if your sick Thai food is the answer that is the cure of all cures. I wasn't going to argue so I ordered veggie dumplings, soup and chicken pad thai to share.

The soup was misto and was just ok, it kind of had a funny after taste, I expected it to taste more brothy.  


The dumplings were not what I expected at all! They were fried pancake like and I totally thought they were going to be dough dumplings, but they tasted good.


Of course the pad thai was good but they give you so much so I have lots of leftovers!


I am heading to bed early and take some cold medicine to hopefully kick this cold in the butt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment