Thursday, September 1, 2011

Magoun's Saloon

I don't know what is my problem this week I am just so tired! I came home after work tonight with all the intentions of going for a short run so I put my running clothes on and decided to sit on the couch for a few before heading off. Instead I accidentally fell asleep! I only woke up to John calling me to tell me how the golf tournament went. When I got off the phone with him I saw Timmy had texted me to see if I wanted to go to dinner, (food, running, food, running) food it is! So I put my regular clothes back on and headed out the door.


Magoun's is a pub in between my apt and Timmy's so meeting there was an easy decision. When I arrived it was packed! Apparently there was a work draft that a company has rented part of the bar for. For dinner I decided on the black jack burger which was blackened with pepperjack cheese and chipotle mayo and a side of fries. It was your typical pub burger nothing special but it hit the spot. I forgot to bring my camera so I wasn't able to take a picture, but here is one from their website.

picture from their website

0 comments:

Post a Comment