Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fire & Ice

Since Cart was away for his birthday John and I planned to get everyone together for dinner and drinks Sat evening to celebrate his birthday. After all turning 30 is a special one.  :)  For dinner we choose Fire & Ice which I believe is one of cart's favorite spots, its a Mongolian barbeque place where you pick what you want and take it up and wait while they cook it on this huge grill.  It's a very interactive dinner. I actually remembered my camera this time but when I pulled it out the batteries were dead! Geezzz! (I can't catch a break this week!)


both pictures from their website

I went up for 2 rounds a salad and stir fry, I could have went up for one more but I didn't want to be in a food coma for the rest of the evening. After dinner we started out with the classy establishment hong kong, the home of scorpion bowls and meat on a stick for a dollar. Yes you read that right meat on a stick, I did ask once and I was told it was chicken or pork but nobody knows for sure....


again both pictures from their website

I did a little to much celebrating for Cart's birthday ;) so I am not feeling up to par this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment