Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tired=leftovers

Happy Birthday Cart!! Today is Cart's birthday and all the guys are heading up to play in a golf  tournament in Vermont. Yesterday I did a ton of baking and attempted to make carrot cake cookies for my friend Sarah's birthday and red velvet whoopie pies for Cart's birthday. The carrot cake cookies did not turn out very well :( the batter ran together and made one big sheet cookies instead a bunch of little ones but the whoopie pies were pretty darn good.  John sent me this picture apparently Cart loved them.


I am exhausted tonight and didn't want to do anything but sit on the couch I have a lot of DVR'ing to catch up on. As I was looking through the fridge to figure out what to eat for dinner we had leftover rice noodles from Sunday's dinner but no stir fry, and leftovers from the taco casserole and of course my go to meal pasta. Taco casserole it was since it only required me heating it up in the microwave.



The rest of the night I'm finishing up my DVR'ing and then heading to bed early!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment