Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lobsta (I think thats the boston way)

Football has started which means football Sundays started back up, this means that Timmy and Cart come over on Sundays to watch the red zone and to have Sunday dinner. Timmy mentioned that doing lobster might be a good idea. You don't need to sell me on the idea I love lobster so lobster and mac & cheese it is. And it was a great way to continue the birthday celebration eating, it is the only time of the year I don't feel guilty for eating badly, it gives me an excuse. :) Timmy stopped and purchased the lobsters while I made spicy mac & cheese for John, Cart and myself and regular boxed mac & cheese for Timmy and Phil. I could not bring myself to cook the lobster so I made Timmy and John do the dirty work.








This was my first time eating a whole lobster so Timmy had to show me how to clean it, crabs I have plenty of experience but not with lobster. Everything was delicious, I am definitely really full!



you have to have butter

John's dinner he made steak for himself he doesn't like lobster (more for me! :) )

This week as we all know is my birthday (Friday) along with my co-worker Anna's (Tuesday) so I decided to make some snickers cupcakes to take to work to celebrate and for dessert for tonight. WARNING: these are not healthy what so every but they are that much more amazing and on that note I'll just leave you with these:




0 comments:

Post a Comment