Saturday, August 20, 2011

Showing my sister some really good mexican

Today is the day we picked my sister up from the train station!! She is visiting until Wed I am so excited to get some quality time with her since she lives in PA I don't get to see her as much as I would like.
She was starving when we got back to the apt so John and I decided to take her to Rudy's.
On a side note I feel as if Rudy's as made multiple appearances on the blog more so then any of the recipes I made. Hmmmm.

Of course we started with chips and salsa and I ordered my usually black bean burrito, John had a comb plate 4 and Katie ordered a chicken sandwich. Yes I know a chicken sandwich at a good Mexican place shameful, but it was pretty good sandwich and it came with waffle fries!





The rest of the evening we are meeting John's friends out for a few drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment