Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rudy's with Cart

Earlier in the week John's friend Cart asked us if we wanted to eat at Rudy's but I had just took dinner our of the oven so we rescheduled for Sat night instead, besides who am I to turn down Rudy's. So tonight we met Cart at Orleans for a drink since it was a beautiful day outside and they have an outside deck then we headed to Rudy's. We started with chips and salsa, their salsa is really good.


For my meal I ordered my usual chicken burrito but instead of the chicken I asked for black beans instead so I had a rice and beans burrito. :)


The rest of the evening we decided on continuing our Harry Potter marathon that we started a while back. We only have 3 more to go before we can see the one that is currently out in the theater. I haven't seen the 3 we need to watch so I am really excited to see them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment