Friday, July 29, 2011

Out to dinner

Friday evening John had an appointment set up for someone to look at his car, Leah and Keith were so nice to drive the car down and meet us half way. This way John didn't have to drive up and back twice in an evening. After the appt we had dinner plans to eat at a place called Whippersnappers but we could not find the place at all! So we decided on a small pub (which I forget the name of) we found off of yelp. The menu was nothing special the usual burgers, sandwiches and salads but the food was pretty good. I ordered a sausage flatbread which the menu said contained spicy sausage, tomatoes and a variety of cheeses which sounded good to me! When it came out and I bit in my first piece I was in for a shock! It had crazy amounts of spicy peppers on it!! I felt like I was on a man verse food spicy food challenge. Needless to say I had to pick off the cheese and peppers because I was unable to eat it, it was good just to spicy for me to handle.


I forgot my camera since I was in a hurry to get out the door but Leah was nice and let me borrow hers to take a picture of my flatbread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment