Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday night Fajitas

Sunday evenings use to give me great pleasure, during the football season our friends Timmy and Cart would come over and watch the game and I would cook a big Sunday dinner for all of us. Since football season has been over for quite some time we decided to get together for Sunday dinner for old time sake.
So Timmy, Phil and Cart came over and we decided to finish watching our Harry Potter marathon that we started the previous weekend. Our goal was to finish the 3rd and 4th movies. While John and I were decided what to make for dinner we came across a pack of different sauces that we received for a Yankee swap gift at Christmas. There was a fajitas sauce in the pack that sounded good so we headed off to the grocery store to buy the stuff we needed.



We decided on both chicken and steak and had tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, cheese, sour cream and guacamole for toppings. Once again I forgot to take a photo of the finished product! I promise I will get better at this. :)

For dessert I made these amazing cupcakes chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes! They were slightly different batter then I was used to making they had sour cream and espresso in them. I was a little worried at first but they turned out great! John thinks by far these are the best dessert I ever made. With the leftover cookie dough of course I had to make cookies :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment