Friday, June 17, 2011

Plain Jane Pasta & Meatballs


Carbo loading! I am trying to get on a training schedule for a race on my birthday-turning 30 and running 30 miles, and what better to do that with then pasta! Friday nights are usually lazy night for John and I after a busy week. We walked down to a small Italian restaurant Bocelli’s right down the road from us.  Upon walking in it was a bit old fashion old wooden panel walls and old curtains in the windows. We were seated in the back corner the wait staff was very Italian and friendly. John ordered stuffed veal pork chops and I had pasta and meatballs. The food was amazing!!! The portions were huge the pasta sauce was homemade, delicious the meatballs were full of flavor and huge.


Side Note: I apologize for the lack of pictures I am still trying to get use to this blogging thing I keep forgetting to bring my camera with me. It isn’t until I am writing the post that I think OH, I should have took a picture of that! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment