Thursday, June 16, 2011

Canal Burger

Last night was a whirlwind John and I headed down to the Garden to watch the Bruins with a bunch of his friends. We arrived at the Garden with 3 hours to kill before the game and all the bars were full! It was crazy the amount of people waiting in lines to get in to places . After walking around trying to find somewhere that we could get in we came across Grand Canal. By this time I was starving and I needed food STAT! Once inside I immediately grabbed a menu and decided on the canal burger, which had Irish bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and Russian dressing.  Irish bacon?!? I am not sure what makes bacon Irish but what the heck its bacon so I couldn’t go wrong. When the food arrived I was the first one to dig in! It was good, had good flavor but nothing spectacular. Now that my stomach is full time it was to watch the Bruins beat Vancouver!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment