Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Working for the weekend, everyone wants a little rest...

I know I have been slacking lately on the post, the truth is I haven't really been cooking much lately so I have no new recipes to post! Things have been pretty hectic lately between John traveling the last 3 weeks, wedding planning an everyday tasks I have been a little over whelmed.

This weekend our 2 families will be meeting for the first time. I know your thinking what they haven't met before! I am from PA and my family still obviously still lives there and John's family lives in NH so it's hasn't been ideal for them to meet.  Friday night we have a great cook out planned which John's parents are so graciously hosting then afterwards we are spending the weekend at John's family's lake house for a weekend full of boat rides, sun (hopefully) and good food.

Since I have been lacking on food here are a few of my favorites that you must give a try:

Chicken & kale:



Turkey burgers with zucchini:


Pasta with sweet potatoes:



 Thai lettuce chicken wraps:



Banana chocolate chip cookies:

And lastly baby Ella:



Although you can not eat her she is sooo cute you would like too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment