Monday, August 27, 2012

Wedding dress shopping

This past weekend my mom and sister visited for wedding dress shopping. The good news is I found a dress! But I had to try on about 20 until I found the one. When I came out in the last dress both my mom and sister started crying so I knew that was the one!

For those of us who hate shopping it is a pain staking awkward process. The sales ladies tend to be very strongly opinionated and suggest what they think you'll like and then are in the dressing room with you (while your practically naked) helping you into all these dresses. Which again if your not a shopper leads to a LOT of awkward moments.

Here are a few I tired on: (none of these are my dress)







4 comments:

Leah said...

I love you in all of the ones you didn't pick so I CAN'T wait to see the real one! You are going to be such a stunning bride!!!

Michele said...

Thanks Leah!!

Unknown said...

that one shouldered number looks crazy amazing on you.

Dave said...

The dresses all looked beautiful on you. I am with Leah - I bet your REAL one is gorgeous! VALERIE

Post a Comment