Monday, August 6, 2012

Frozen dinner

This week is a busy week Monday, Tues and Thursday this week I have a chiropractor appt after work then crossfit from 6:30-7:30. Then Wednesday John and I have an appt to meet with a wedding photographer. Friday we leave to visit John's friend in NYC. So dinner this week are going to be fast and not exciting.

Tonight after crossfit I headed to the Whole Foods since we were away this weekend, by the time I got home it was already 8pm and cooking something for dinner was not an option in my book. Thus I turned to the freezer and pulled out this.


They were actually pretty tasty as far as frozen meal are concerned. I bought this during one of my Trader Joe trips, I think they have the best prepared meals.


I'm off to bed so I can get up and do it all again.

P.S. I am already sore so tomorrow is going to be painful!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment