Thursday, June 14, 2012

-1 year anniversary

Today marks the day that one year from now I will marry John. Almost 3 years ago the night before New Year's I met him and his friends at Boston Beer works while I was out with my girlfriends Kristen and Lauren. Never in a million years did I think I would ever met someone in a bar, Ever! Actually I was against it as so many girls before me I was a culprit of giving the wrong phone number.  I actually was taking a hiatus from dating because I had a bad stint of online dates (don't believe what you read match doesn't work for everyone!) but that's a whole other story in itself. 

I don't know what was different or what changed but I am glad I did! I am so grateful to have met someone that is so caring, giving, shares my nerdiness, has an amazing family, who doesn't say anything when the control freak in me comes out, and makes me laugh everyday! If you would have asked me back then I would have never in a million years thought that I would be engaged.






2 comments:

Tim said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Deb said...

I Love it and you guys!!!momma

Post a Comment