Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

This past weekend I spent it in NH with John and a bunch of our friends. Every year since college they have gotten together for Memorial Day at his family's lake house on lake Winnipesaukee. Since they have gotten older though it is no longer a guys trip but wife's and girlfriends now come. It's always a good time it's a relaxing weekend full of cookouts, games/activities (badminton, apple to apples, canoeing, kayaking). Since I have started going I have been planning the meals they are by far not healthy but simple easy cookout food. I didn't take to many pictures but here was the menu:
Fri dinner- pork chops, pasta salad, marinated zucchini
Sat dinner- steak kebobs, herbed rice salad
Sun dinner- sausage, corn on the cob and potatoes

For breakfast I made quiches which were quick and easy to heat up and for lunch we had the usual turkey lunch meat and hamburgers/hot dogs.






Here are some pictures of previous years since I didn't take to many this year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment