Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Curried hamburgers

On the menu for tonight is curried hamburgers, I try and not buy red meat to make at home to much because John gets plenty of it when we eat out.

here
here
here
here

but surprisingly not here!

ok back to the hamburgers, my mom had gotten me a subscription to the Food Network magazine for Christmas and even though I look at all the yummy food in it I have yet to make something from it. I finally picked 2 for this week one being the hamburgers.





Or instead of trying to read the small print from my picture you can read the recipe here. :)

First I made the yogurt for the topping:


Then put together the hamburgers:



Cut up some sweet potato fries for me and some organic regular fries for him (since he doesn't eat sweet potato fries).


Dinner served! I also had a small side salad and nixed the bun (who am I?), I need some veggies since I haven't been eating to many lately.




This was a quick and easy meal to make and required hardly any dishes the best part! Well John cleaning up the kitchen was the best part.  ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment