Saturday, April 21, 2012

Busy weekend

Did this weekend fly by for the rest of you? I know weekends go by fast but holy cow! This weekend was filled with too much eating out, family, new friends and wedding stuff.

To start I have some exciting news John and I might have a wedding location!!! After almost 4 months of searching I think we will finally have a place. I will share the details with you later this week, if everything works out. I don't want to curse it. (fingers crossed) On to this weekend.

Friday we went out to a Italian restaurant in Everett for carbo loading, your typical family style Italian place. We were greeted with fresh warm bread and butter, then a garden salad with homemade salad dressing. For dinner I decided on eggplant parmesan. I hardly every ordered eggplant since I am really not to much of a fan but it was baked and covered in breadcrumbs, so how can you go wrong.

John had a veal dish in which all I heard through random points in his meal Mmm. So I am guessing it was good. ;)





Saturday was filled with visiting wedding venues




and then we met Cart for dinner at a new Mexican restaurant called the Painted Burrito in Davis. We ordered the pork belly guacamole to share, which was basically just guacamole with pieces of pork belly and tomatoes on top. For dinner I ordered the dos tacos the filling was pork loin with pineapple salsa and a spicy chipotle sauce.


 




After dinner we went to the bar next door Foundry for a drink and then headed home. I was fed had a cocktail and in bed by 11pm! Perfect evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment