Monday, March 12, 2012

Taco kits

Tonight was a throw together easy kind of dinner. I always forget to add tacos into dinner rotations they are easy and fast to make. I bought one of those taco kits at the grocery store this week.


It included 6 hard and soft shells, the taco seasoning and taco sauce. Growing up we use to have these for dinner at least every other week and I loved the taco sauce that it came with. I am not sure why it isn't anything that great and I am sure it's not that good for you but I still really like it! John often cringes when I dump it by spoon fulls on my tacos.

For taco meat I used organic ground turkey and added the seasoning packet.


I cut up some tomatoes, lettuce and graded some cheese.


For sauces we used Newman's hot salsa and for me the taco sauce.


Along with the 2 types of shells

Then dinner was served!


After dinner since the weather was still nice out we walked to the auto zone so John could pick up some more oil for his car (about 2 miles). Then back home to watch another episode of Breaking Bad, I am really like this show some parts are actually funny despite the seriousness of the plot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment