Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bag salad

After work this evening I hit the gym followed by picking up some much needed things at Target. Our target has now a grocery section so I was looking through the refrigerated section when I came across the bagged salads. You know the ones they have everything in it to make a salad, for some weird reason I have been craving caesar salad all week so when I saw this I had to buy it.


And this is what I had for dinner the whole bag! I used the lettuce, and croutons it came with the the parm cheese was looking a little gross so I add some fresh grated I had at home.


Along with some tomatoes and I only used half the dressing packet.



Mixed it all together, and enjoyed!




Tomorrow night we have plans to go see the RPI and Harvard hockey game with a bunch of friends. John and a bunch of his friends went to RPI and our friend Timmy went to RPI and now teaches at Harvard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment