Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Santarpio's

This week has been long, stressful, and just tiring so I didn't feel like cooking tonight. When John phoned to tell me had to pick something up for work tonight in East Boston I jumped at the opportunity to get something while we were out. Since we were over by the airport I suggested Santarpio's pizza, then even have their own wikipedia page!

"A landmark to locals and a destination for out-of-towners, the eatery is primarily known for its East Coast/American-style pizza, which it has served in the same location since 1933"



They have a very small menu pizza and meat skewers that's it, but everything is amazing! We went with a pepperoni, pepper and garlic pizza with a homemade sausage skewer to start.The hot peppers served on the side were even to hot for John!


The pizza was amazing, the first bite John had he had no words for the deliciousness, he was completely surprised! Really like I would steer him wrong when it came to food?!?




I'm off to finish the last few pages of my book and then to bed early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment