Thursday, January 26, 2012

Salad and leftover pizza

I'm on my own for dinner tonight John has to work late, so instead of making something I just ate up the leftovers in the fridge. I had a slice and 1/4 of the left over pizza and a side salad.



I also had to do some baking this evening for work tomorrow, we started a new coffee break meeting every Friday at work. Everyone takes a turn bringing in a breakfast/dessert item each week, it's a time for our group to get together and discuss the going on's.  I had to stop at the store to pick up a few things for the raspberry crisps I was making and I saw these most delicious things on sale.



Going to the store hungry and it being that time of the month is not a good combination, I couldn't reist and bought 4 mini cheesecakes. (mango, keylime, vanilla and raspberry) They hit the spot, I didn't eat them all my self in case you are wondering I did wait until John came home. The raspberry and keylime were my favorite. I was super excited for the mango but it was a complete let down it had no flavor.

The rest of the evening I'm curling up with my new book on the couch.

Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment