Sunday, January 15, 2012

John's Sunday dinner

John decided he wanted to cook dinner for football Sunday tonight so I passed the reins to him.On the menu was roast beef, asparagus, homemade bread and roasted potatoes. For the roast beef he sprinkled it with salt and pepper and roasted in the oven for 1.5 hrs.







The asparagus was also roasted in the oven with salt and pepper



The potatoes had fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper and I believe some garlic.



Last but not least he went all out and made home made bread in the bread maker! I think this has been the best loaf yet! The crust was perfectly crust and the inside was light and fluffy, not dense like it normally turns out and my dough making failures. He swears it is the way that we add in the flour, he doesn't have me convinced of this yet.




Best part about the meal I didn't do a thing and I don't have to clean up the kitchen!

Thanks John!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment