Thursday, December 15, 2011

roasted vegetables, chicken & couscous

I am finally starting to feel better!! It's about time the rest of my December schedule is packed full, between family visiting, Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, Christmas itself and lastly our trip to AZ I have no time to be sick!
For dinner I have been trying to use up things in our freezer before I forget they are in there. I have some left over chicken from when I made homemade chicken noodle soup from when John was sick. I went simple and roasted it in the oven I added low salt chicken broth for liquid in the bottom of the pan and sprinkled the chicken with salt and pepper.


On a cookie sheet I roasted some chopped onions, peppers and grape tomatoes, I also coated these in a little salt, pepper and evoo.



And of course I have to have a starch so Parmesan couscous it is!





Tomorrow if Friday!! John and I have a another Christmas party Sat for his work, it's at the Bedford Village Inn, I love it there!!! We celebrated John's 30th birthday there with a romantic dinner for 2. It is beautiful, they have great food and most of all they have the most amazing cheese plate I have ever encountered!! I would love to get married here but that will only happen if we win the lottery, it is crazy expensive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment