Monday, November 28, 2011

Ugly sweater bug

Both John and I were home sick today, John finally started feeling better by the time lunch rolled around. I however was still bed ridden with no appetite. We also talked to Cart who also had the ugly sweater bug and he was starting to feel better also so I have hope that it only last 24-48 hours.
 
For dinner John offered to make pasta for me of course pasta always sounds good but I was hesitant to eat since I wasn't hungry. So our roles reversed and he was a great boyfriend and made me some plain pasta for dinner.



It tasted good but in hind sight I don't think it was a good idea because about an hour later it came all back up. I went back to bed and John came to check on me, I was telling him that I hope we don't pass this bug back and forth especially since he was feeling better.

John's response: I don't know Michele you know genealogy better then me. HaHaaa I started cracking up laughing, John asked me what was so funny and I explained to him that genealogy was the study of your family tree not the study of diseases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment