Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slacker

I have been such a slacker lately when it comes to cooking,planning meals and grocery shopping. I had originally planned to make lemongrass chicken for dinner tonight but John called and said he will be working late. My first thought was YES now I don't have to make dinner!! I just haven't been in the mood to cook anything lately, have you ever gone through those days?
I wasn't to hungry so I snacked on some blackberry yogurt with granola.


I didn't get hungry again until about 9:30 so I had 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with pb and raspberry jam which I forgot to take a picture of but looked a little like this:

picture from the internet
Tomorrow I'll make the lemongrass chicken... I am making John take me apple picking this weekend I am so excited thinking about all the yummy things I am going to make. Hopefully this will get me back on the horse with cooking and cross some of the baking items of my list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment