Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pancakes!!

Continuing the theme from last night I ate breakfast food for dinner again tonight, pancakes!! I haven't had pancakes in I can't tell you how long. I made them from a mix I had in the pantry that I obviously hardly use.



don't be deceived by the size there silver dollar pancakes

For the maple syrup I used pure maple syrup from New Hampshire. Last year I accompanied John and his family to a syrup bake or maple bake I can't remember what exactly it called. But it is a fantastic excuse to get friends and family together and boil sap that comes from the maple trees, along with eating maple syrup flavored ice, maple candy, maple donuts, maple flavored baked beans I'm sure you get the point. (Sap boiling party, that's what it's called!)


I also reheated some of the eggs I had leftover from last nights dinner. 




I'm off to occupy the couch to watch NCIS Wednesdays :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love your blog!!!! No pasta yet?

Michele said...

thanks! I've been holding out on the pasta :)

Post a Comment