Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Time to step out of the box

I am constantly looking for new recipes, I am not sure why but I am bad at reusing the good ones. As you notice I do make the same things but usually a variation of the what I made before (except pasta). :)
When I started this blog I had hopes of coming up with my own recipes or taking what I like about a few different ones and combining them to make a new one. I have been blogging for about 5 months now and I think it is time I step up my game. I am making myself create 1 new recipe a week (gotta start somewhere). Now that it is fall there also is a few baking recipes that I have been waiting to try out.
  • pumpkin spiced donuts
  • pumpkin cinnamon rolls 
  • apple cider donuts
  • stuffed apples
  • pumpkin stuffed risotto 
  • recreate the baked beans from my birthday trip 
  • find a award winning backed mac and cheese recipe for next years memorial day weekend
If anyone has any good recipes/tips for these things please pass them long I'll need all the help I can get! Hopefully by writing these things down will a) help me remember what I want to make b) give me a kick in the butt to make them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment