Thursday, October 13, 2011

Country style ribs w/rice & aspargus

Ribs were on sale at the grocery store this week so I thought give them a try, I never made them before and wasn't quite what to do with them. Looking at a few recipes on line there were rubs and different ways to grill or put them in the oven. They all looked like really time consuming recipes which I was not really in the mood to deal with. So I decided to sear them on both sides put them in the dutch oven cover them with a clove of mined garlic, onions and barbecue sauce and cook them at 350 for 2 hours or until they fall off the bone.



They turned pretty darn good, I used Stubb's spicy barbecue sauce which turned out to be way spicy!


For the sides I made white rice


and asparagus roasted in the oven and covered with balsamic vinegar and some sliced tomatoes with a little salt.




0 comments:

Post a Comment