Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ravioli & Prosciutto Arugula Salad Rolls

Today is my Friday!!! I am so excited I have been bugging John to give me any hint anything at all and he has not budged! The only thing he told me is I have to get up at 4:30am tomorrow, that is way to early for me to be functional! We are packing after I write this blog post so maybe I'll have more clues then....

When I got home from work today this was waiting for me:
it was from my Mom, Denny and my sister, it was a cute flower arrangement.


I didn't really plan a dinner for this evening since I knew we were leaving I didn't want to have to many leftovers in the fridge. So I decided to just make some frozen ravioli's I had in the the freezer along with some prosciutto and arugla rolls; to use the leftovers from the pizza I made Monday evening. For the rolls I cut up a shallot and let it marinate in some white wine vinegar and salt and pepper. When its done marinating for a few minutes whisk in some extra virgin olive oil then pour over the arugula. Take about a 1/2 cup of the arugula salad and roll it in the prosciutto slices.



For the ravioli I just followed the directions on the bag boil them waited a few minutes, drain and added sauce, easy as pie. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment