Sunday, September 11, 2011

Buffalo chicken calzone

It was a longgg drive back from PA, we stopped a few times on the way back 3 to be exact. Once for breakfast subway for me and a sausage McDonald's sandwich for John, a pee stop in CT and then once more in CT for lunch at chili's. Finally home we unpacked and plopped ourselves on the couch to relax. Since we ate a late lunch we weren't really hungry until about 7:30 so I didn't have any food in the apt so we decided to order in. I told John he could pick since I wasn't in the mood for anything in-particular, he choose a buffalo chicken calzone. 20 mins late we walked down the street to pick it up, it was coming out of the oven just as we walked in.


As soon as we got home I dug in, it oozing out cheese and buffalo sauce Mmmm. I didn't finish all of my piece so I am saving the rest of it for lunch tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment