Friday, September 16, 2011

5 Horse Tavern

It's finally Friday, Let the birthday festivities begin!!!  My 30th birthday really next Friday but John has a surprise planned for my birthday next weekend so I think we will not be in town, so John's friends are taking me out for a ham and cheese bar crawl tomorrow. I am soo excited about it we all know how much I LOVE cheese. :)  And besides you only turn 30 once so celebrating for 2 weeks is totally acceptable.

For dinner tonight I didn't feel like cooking so John suggested we try a new restaurant that opened up down the road from our apartment called 5 Horse Tavern. They were going for a fancy pub place the decor inside was pretty nice they had a cozy fireplace, a cool light made of beer taps and this cool walk in fridge where they stored all the beers.




For dinner John and I decided to share a couple different dishes. We ordered an Italian pizza which had different types of fancy meats, cheeses, red peppers, and lettuce.



We also ordered a pork belly taco and an olive plate. The food was good, John really enjoyed the pork belly taco it was just ok to me so I gave John my half after tasting it.  The pizza was really good it had a perfect crust a little doughy, and fluffy.





After dinner we had a drink with Cart and then headed home early in preparation for my ham and cheese bar crawl tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment