Monday, August 15, 2011

Smoked Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers

I had leftover chicken from the spring rolls John and I made on Sunday so I decided to make a smoked chicken recipe that I found online it was quick & easy to make and pretty delicious. The only change I made was to eliminate the bacon yes I know a sin but a whole package of bacon would have gone to waste. I started by searing the chicken for 2 minutes on each side, then removed the chicken and placed aside.


Next I sauteed the onion, coriander, garlic, and chile in a pan with some olive oil.


When the onions were softened I added the salsa and roasted peppers, cooked for a minute then added the chicken back in until cooked through. And it's done!



For sides we had chicken flavored rice that I found i the cabinet that I have been meaning to use up and a side salad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment