Sunday, July 24, 2011

Steak & bruschetta

This afternoon John finally had an appointment to use his Christmas gift I got him this year a helicopter lesson! We had to be there by 2 for his hour lesson we needed to stop by my work to print out the gift certificate so we decided to grab lunch at Cosi and then we were on our way. The lesson was at Norwood airport upon arriving John had a 15-20 min classroom lesson that explained about the helicopter and the controls then it was out to the tarmac. I was a little disappointed because I was not able to go and take pictures. :( So I sat on a hill over looking the tarmac and waited for him to finish. Towards the end of his lesson I spotted the helicopter at the end of the run way he was learning how to hover.



One the way home we decided to have steak on the grill with some bruschetta and some leftovers we had in the fridge. John cooked the steak on the grill while I made the bruschetta.



both turned out really well! We also had some kiwis and beets that needed to get eaten up, on the beets we added a little vinegar to balance out the sweetness.







The rest of the night we are just relaxing and watching extreme chef, John is coming down with a cold from his trip. Have a good evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment