Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Monday's Dinner-Chicken Parm

Monday evening John and I planned on eating with his family in NH. I hopped on the commuter rail after work and headed up to Lowell where John picked me up and headed to New Hampshire. We met his parents at a restaurant The Red Blazer which is a family style restaurant. I ordered the chicken parm dinner which came with salad and pasta. John had pork chops with mashed potatoes and carrots. Once again I forgot to take a picture of my dinner :(  Put here is a substitute picture of chicken parm.



I was apparently starving because I ate my whole dinner (yes, all of the chicken parm + salad+ 2 pieces of garlic bread) and John's carrots.
John's review: the sauce on his pork chops was a little too sweet, the mash potatoes were great (especially since I don't make them, because if you know me I hate them) and I ate the carrots. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment