Friday, May 11, 2012

Harvard Square

Tonight for dinner we met Timmy and Cart in Harvard square to try a new restaurant but I don't remember the name of it it is where the old red line bar use to be. According to the guys it is way  nicer now, I have never been there when it was red line. To start instead of the normal bread and butter they give you cheese 2 different types of cheddar smushed together to be exact and homemade crackers.



For my entree I ordered the chicken sandwich which came with chicken, lettuce, tomato, and some type of sauce on sourdough bread.



With the most amazing french fries. They reminded me of the ones from the Yard House.

After dinner we didn't stay out to much later I was exhausted and we have plans to visit friends tomorrow so we can see their new house!


1 comments:

Tim said...

Park :)

Post a Comment