Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bocelli's Ristorante

Tomorrow I have a 10k race, my first race since I started training and I am a little nervous since all my runs I have been running slower than my normal pace.
But since I do have a race tomorrow I get to carbo load tonight! John suggested we go to our go to Italian restaurant Bocelli's which is about a 10 m in walk from our apt. At first glance you wouldn't necessarily think about eating here but the food is always amazing and the service great.


source
Most Italian restaurants you go to they start you off with either oil and bread or butter and bread, this place you get olives and bread! Holy yumminesss!! I heart olives.



For dinner I wasn't really in the mood for anything with meat and really all I wanted was just a big plate of spaghetti. So that's what I ordered and that's what I got.



At least it wasn't another one of these


It hit the spot!
After dinner we were serenade by an accordion player it was cute, romantic and a little awkward all at once.


That's him in the gray suit jacket serenading another table, I didn't want to take a picture while he was at our table because I thought it might be a little weird.

Now home to relax with an early bed time I have to get up bright and early to drive to Scituate for the race. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment